Note: Official schedule is maintained on the Arbiter web site. Schedule re-posted here is subject to change.
|Game||Date & Time||Site||Div||Home||Away|
|167||9/27 SA 10:45A||Mt Everett HS - U12 Field||U12BC||South Berk Navy Bl...||PSC Juventus|
|26||9/27 SA 11:00A||Morris Elementary - BU Field||U10G||Lenox Gold||NA Thorns|
|290||9/27 SA 11:00A||Nessacus School - U14/16/18||U14BC||Dalton Warriors||Wmstwn Fury|
|291||9/27 SA 11:00A||Monument Mtn HS - Field #2 - BH U14||U14BC||BH United||PSC Bayern|
|326||9/27 SA 11:00A||Clapp Park - PSC U14 Field||U14GC||PSC Ajax||BH Thorns|
|193||9/27 SA 11:30A||Valley Street U12 Field||U12GC||Adams Revolution||PSC Milan|
|194||9/27 SA 12:00P||Chamberlain - U12||U12GC||Dalton Warriors||NA Breakers|
|195||9/27 SA 12:00P||Wmstwn Elementary - U12 Field||U12GC||Wmstwn Wildcats||Lenox Lynx|
|292||9/27 SA 12:30P||Monument Mtn HS - Field #2 - BH U14||U14BC||BH Impact||PSC Benfica|
|310||9/27 SA 12:30P||Nessacus School - U14/16/18||U14GD||Dalton Braves||South Berk Navy Bl...|
|166||9/27 SA 1:00P||Lenox HS - Upper Field||U12BC||Lenox Legends||Wmstwn Team X|
|224||9/27 SA 1:00P||Monument Mtn HS - Tennis Court||U12GD||BH Red Stars||Lenox Maroon|
|225||9/27 SA 1:00P||Allendale School||U12GD||PSC Roma||Lee Jaguars|
|165||9/27 SA 1:15P||Chamberlain - U12||U12BC||Dalton Warriors||BH Red Bulls|
|227||9/27 SA 1:15P||Wmstwn Elementary - U12 Field||U12GD||Wmstwn Purple Pant...||Dalton Braves|
|226||9/27 SA 2:15P||Monument Mtn HS - Tennis Court||U12GD||BH Sky Blue||NA Spirit|
|260||9/27 SA 2:30P||Lenox HS - Upper Field||U12BD||Lenox Eagles||Wmstwn Revolution|
|261||9/27 SA 2:30P||Alcombright Field - U12||U12BD||NA Eagles||PSC Napoli|
|327||9/27 SA 3:00P||Clapp Park - PSC U14 Field||U14GC||PSC Ajax||Dalton Warriors|
|311||9/27 SA 3:30P||HVHS - Adams U14 Field||U14GD||Adams Jr. Ladycane...||BH Breakers|
|32||9/28 SU 10:00A||Mt Everett HS - U10 Field||U10G||SB Gold||SB Navy Blue|
|76||9/28 SU 11:00A||Valley Street - Adams U10||U10B||Adams Thunder||Dalton Warriors|
|110||9/28 SU 11:00A||Mt Everett HS - U10 Field||U10B||SB Gold||BH Timbers|
|139||9/28 SU 11:00A||Muddy Brook Elem School||U10B||BH Galaxy||Lee Cougars|
|28||9/28 SU 12:00P||Muddy Brook Elem School||U10G||BH Reign||NA Blue Stars|
|29||9/28 SU 12:00P||Wahconah Reg HS - U10 Field||U10G||Dalton Braves||Wmstwn Purple Stor...|
|30||9/28 SU 12:00P||Wmstwn Elementary - U10 Field||U10G||Wmstwn Reign||PSC Chelsea|
|31||9/28 SU 12:00P||Valley Street - Adams U10||U10G||Adams Sparkys||Lenox Gold|
|34||9/28 SU 12:00P||Route 102 - Lee U10 Field||U10G||Lee Bobcats||PSC Arsenal|
|78||9/28 SU 12:00P||Morris Elementary - BU Field||U10B||Lenox Yellow||PSC Madrid|
|111||9/28 SU 12:00P||Belanger Park - PSC-U10 Field||U10B||PSC Barcelona||Lenox Black|
|136||9/28 SU 12:00P||Alcombright Field U10||U10B||NA Beacons||PSC Atletico|
|33||9/28 SU 1:15P||Wahconah Reg HS - U10 Field||U10G||Dalton Warriors||BH Dash|
|77||9/28 SU 1:15P||Mt Everett HS - U10 Field||U10B||SB Navy Blue||Lenox White|
|79||9/28 SU 1:15P||Wmstwn Elementary - U10 Field||U10B||Wmstwn Eagles||Dalton Braves|
|109||9/28 SU 1:15P||Muddy Brook Elem School||U10B||BH Dynamo||Lenox Gold|
|138||9/28 SU 1:15P||Morris Elementary - BU Field||U10B||Lenox Maroon||Dalton Kick|
|137||9/28 SU 2:30P||Muddy Brook Elem School||U10B||BH Revolution||Lee Pumas|
|288||9/29 MO 5:15P||Nessacus School - U14/16/18||U14BC||Dalton Warriors||BH United|
|164||9/29 MO 5:30P||Mt Everett HS - U12 Field||U12BC||South Berk Navy Bl...||Lenox Legends|
|245||9/30 TU 6:00P||Allendale School||U12GD||PSC Roma||Lenox Maroon|
|229||10/1 WE 5:30P||Monument Mtn HS - Tennis Court||U12GD||BH Red Stars||BH Sky Blue|
BCYSL Coaches will have the ability to access their team(s) schedule in Arbiter. For this to happen we need a few things from the coaches:
1. Provide your Town Coordinator with an active email account you want to use as your login. Once your Town Coordinator has compiled a list for all the teams in your Town, he/she will forward that list to the BCYSL for entry into ArbiterSports.com
2. If you are a new coach, OR you have supplied a different email address than you previously used for ArbiterSports.com, watch your email account for a Welcome Email. Sometimes the welcome email goes to "spam" or "junk" folders, so please check there before reaching out to the Town Coordinator that you didn't receive a welcome email. If you still are unable to find the welcome email in your junk or spam folder, please let your Town Coordinator know so they can request a new welcome email be sent.
3. BCYSL will enter your information (if you do not already have an account) and will link the team(s) you coach to your account.
4. Once you are logged into www.ArbiterSports.com, please be sure to update your personal information. It is imperative that you add at least a cell phone number, as this is used in the event a game needs to be cancelled due to an emergency or inclement weather. Or if a BCYSL League member needs to reach you to review a game situation or ask you a question in regards to a game or notify your about a change of official information.
5. PLEASE NOTE: If you use Arbiter for more than one sport or sport organizations, you may need to "Switch Views" (once you log into arbiter, you will see this option across the top right of the home screen). To see BCYSL's schedule, you need to choose the view labeled "Berkshire County Youth Soccer League".
6. Once the linking is done, you will be able to view / print your team(s) schedule from within Arbiter Sports.
7. All coaches requests / questions / concerns regarding Arbiter should be directed to their Town Coordinator.
Lenox U14 Boys - MTOC Div 1 Sportsmanship Award Winners
Designed to help coaches implement developmentally appropriate training games to improve skill levels in a fun, safe and challenging environment. The Diploma has three parts, classroom with theory of coaching U8-U10, field work with coaches and field work with U8-U10 players. Coaches not working at this age group would benefit greatly from an appreciation of the developmental abilities and needs of this important age group.
U10 Team Entry Form due 7/15
U12 & U14 Team Entry Form due 7/15
Club Coordinator Form due 7/15
Field Availability Form due 7/15
Player Waiver (town-to-town) due prior to 8/5
Note this is subject to change. The current, updated schedule is always available on Arbiter.
MTOC Playoff Schedule [pdf] posted 6/21, 10:30P
U12 Girls Champions - Lenox Gold
U12 Boys Champions - Lenox Gold
U14 Girls Champions - Adams Jr Ladycanes
Waiver requests are due to the registrar prior to the August 5 registration meeting.
Waivers are in effect for one year, August 1, to July 31 each year. If a player played for your club in the fall, they do not need a new waiver for the spring season.
Club requesting waiver downloads waiver form from BCYSL website. (Waiver form is an editable pdf.)***
Note that the new form will accommodate multiple requests from one club to another (up to 10 players per form). You will need a separate form for each town to which you are making the request, but not a separate form for each player.
Download the waiver form and save a copy for each town to which you will be making a request. Use the following convention for naming your copies.
Fill out each copy of the form as appropriate and save the completed form (using naming convention above).
Email the forms to the club coordinators of the clubs to which you are making the requests.
Waiving clubs complete form (die "signs" and dates) and saves form without renaming it.
Waiving clubs returns forms to club making request.
Club making request, collects all forms they have initiated and sends as attachment, via email to the registrar.
notes: 1) Waivers are only accepted from club officials, not individual coaches or families. 3) Typed entries will be accepted as "signatures" providing the forms are submitted via the email address of record for the club official.
Alternately, clubs may print forms and run them around the county for signatures, but remember they must be received by the registrar prior to March 25.
*** Note: PDF may not display properly with some browser plugins (ie Firefox builtin viewer). Works best with Acrobat Reader. If you are unable to edit and save in your browser, save file, use windows explorer, find file and open with Acrobat.
There appears to be some confusion regarding the newly stated safety protocol.
NO CASTS . NO EXCEPTIONS . DON'T ASK
We encourage coaches to use the Assessment Form after all games. We would like to hear both the good as well as the "could be better." Thanks.